What is Airpods
The Apple AirPods are a wonderful product for those looking for a pair of wireless earphones for on-the-go listening, without being bothered by wires. This wonderful product provides up to 5 hours of continuous use with battery. The additional advantage that they provide is Active Noise Cancellation which makes it ideal for audiophiles who want nothing but the best quality music.
Although the AirPods have primarily been designed to be used with Apple products, it doesn’t imply that you cannot use them with your personal computer powered by Windows. You can connect your iPhone with AirPods in just three seconds. But doing the same with your Windows 10 PC may demand additional steps. If you follow all the steps appropriately, it wouldn’t take more than a minute to connect AirPods to PC.
How to connect AirPods to PC
In order to pair your PC with Apple AirPods, you can follow the simple steps mentioned below. Make sure that your AirPods are at least partially charged before pairing with any device. If not, then insert them into their charging case.
1. Turn on your PC. Open the Settings app and then click on Devices.
Alternatively, you can also type “bluetooth” on the desktop search bar and then select Bluetooth and other devices settings option.
2. Click on Add Bluetooth or other devices option present at the top of the page. Click on Bluetooth after clicking on Add a device.
3. Place the AirPods in the case and then open the lid.
4. Now press and hold the circular button that you can find on the rear end of the charging case. Hold for a couple of seconds until the status light blinks white.
5. Your AirPods will now show up in the list of discoverable devices on your Personal Computer. Click to pair and then connect.
Note: If you experience any error in connection, then you can close the AirPods case and also the Bluetooth settings window on your PC and repeat the entire process once again.
Once the AirPods are connected to your PC, you can remove them from the case and stick them to your ears. The entire process is pretty simple and similar to connecting any Bluetooth device to your PC. If you want to disconnect, then place the AirPods back into the case and close the lid.
How to Reconnect AirPods to a Windows PC?
Once you have paired your AirPods to your Windows PC, it should connect automatically to your PC within a couple of seconds every time you try connecting. If, due to any reason, you face any difficulty in reconnecting your AirPods to the PC, then you can follow some simple steps as mentioned below.
- Once again navigate to Bluetooth settings by clicking on the concerned icon from the taskbar.
- Click on Bluetooth and other devices settings tab on the left.
- Scroll to the Audio section under the list and select the AirPods option present on the list.
- Click on the Connect option for reconnecting your PC and your AirPods. You will receive an audio confirmation in case you are wearing your AirPods. You will be displayed a message that you are connected to.
If you are still facing any issues with reconnecting, you can disconnect and repeat the entire process. This should solve the problem. You can conveniently use your AirPods for listening to music, for video conferencing, watching YouTube Videos and a lot more while using your Windows PC.Follow Us On: